THE OPENSOURCE CLOUD OPERATING SYSTEM
OpenStack is a cloud operating system that controls large pools of compute, storage, and networking resources throughout a datacenter, all managed through a dashboard that gives administrators control while empowering their users to provision resources through a web interface. OpenStack is open source software to build private and public clouds. There are three main components: 1. OpenStack Compute: provision and manage large networks of virtual machines. 2. OpenStack Object Store: Create petabytes of reliable storage using standard servers. 3. OpenStack Glance: Catalog and manage large libraries of server images.
FEATURES AND HIGHLIGHTS
- Control and Flexibility. Open source platform means you’re never locked to a proprietary vendor, and modular design can integrate with legacy or third-party technologies to meet your business needs
- Industry Standard. More than 60 leading companies from over a dozen countries are participating in OpenStack, and new OpenStack clouds are coming online across the globe
- Proven Software. Running the OpenStack cloud operating system means running the same software that today powers some of the largest public and private clouds in the world.
- Compatible and Connected. Compatibility with public OpenStack clouds means enterprises are prepared for future- making it easy to migrate data and applications to public clouds when conditions are right
Best Of OpenStack
- Base your cloud offering on the open industry standard and provide your customers the latest technology advances.
- Enables you to realize the benefts of cloud while meeting all your organizations regulatory, compliance and security requirements
- Modular design, broad hypervisor and volume support leverages existing infrastructure and allows for third-party integration
- Strong OpenStack API ecosystem means compatible tools . Also Supports Amazon EC2 and S3 APIs for an easy migration path
- Free open source software means no licencing fees and reduced cost of ownership . Flexible, open source software makes it easy to differentiate your offering with extensions and modifications.
What All We Offer?
WE BELIEVE TO OFFER BEST OPENSOURCE CMS SERVICES.
OUR IMPLEMENTATION METHODOLOGY
STEPS WE ALWAYS TAKE IN ALL PROJECTS
SUPPORT & MAINTENANCE